Mobile devices are critical productivity tools. From enterprises to governments, people use their mobile phones and tablets to do their jobs more efficiently, by accessing confidential data through apps, emails, and more.
Get answers to the most important questions about how mobile access to corporate data impacts your enterprise economically:
- • Are breaches through mobile real?
- • How much would it cost me if I was breached via a compromised mobile device?
- • How likely is it that I have mobile malware on my network?
- • What do mobile security budgets look like in today’s enterprises?
- • Does IT really know how much data employees have access to?
|This research will help you make informed decisions on your own mobile security budgets and help you make the business case to stakeholders.|